Drilling & Completing Trouble Zones Forum
Applied Learnings for Today’s Well Design and Execution
Join us for the 8th Annual Annual Drilling & Completing Trouble Zones Forum on September 10–12, 2013. Lead by a Technical Advisory Board of industry experts including: Petrobras, NOV, Chesapeake, Devon Energy, Weatherford, Baker Hughes, Schlumberger, Halliburton, At Balance, Pason, and Enventure.
- The Carla South I-7 ST-1 sidetrack to the I-7 exploration well, off Equatorial Guinea, in Block I has encountered oil in good quality sandstones
- Noble Energy has found "significant signs of gas" on the Karish 1 well 75km north west of Haifi in Israeli waters, according to partners on the project.
- AWE reports that a second successful Drill Stem Test (DST) has been conducted at the Lengo-2 appraisal well, offshore Indonesia,
- Buccaneer Energy has spud the shallow water Cosmo No. 1 well located in Alaska's Cook Inlet, near Anchor Point on the Kenai Peninsula.
- Shell announced a final investment decision in the Stones ultra-deepwater Gulf of Mexico project.
Drilling & Completing Trouble Zones Forum is a collaboration and cooperation between operators, contractors, service companies and manufacturers to come together to discuss all aspects of drilling and completion challenges, technological solutions and best practices via presentations, networking and interaction.